I have kindly been tagged in a beauty tag post by A little bit of Lou. I met Lou at a blog meet up in March and she is so sweet, so I thought it only right to reciprocate her tag.
This is the first time I have done a tag post before, so here’s hoping I do it justice!
So here’s what the tag involves…
1. Tag and thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you’ve been given.
3. Nominate 10 Beauty/ Fashion Bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for them to answer.
5. Tell the bloggers that you have nominated them!
So onto the questions Lou has tagged me in:
1. If you could only use five products from your makeup collection, which ones would you pick?
Ok tough one, I’m going to go and look at my make up collection. BRB…
Right, it would be;
- Mabelline Lash Sensational in intense black mascara
- Mabelline Baby Skin primer
- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
- Benefit Hello Flawless foundation
- NYX Sculpt and Highlight brown pencil
2. Which make up item is top of your “to-buy list” at the moment?
Any highlighter by Hourglass or Illamasqua. Top products by top names. Thank you Zoella and Meg Says for making me lust over them!
3. What are you looking forward to right now?
If you mean life in general then a good nights sleep and my 15 year anniversary with Dan. Beauty wise I am looking forward to Benefit’s new brow collection being released, so many products, which do I choose?!
4. Would you rather live without brow products or lip products?
Definetly need a brow product in my life. My brows can look rather frightful without some product on them. I tend to au natural with my lips, so happy to sacrifice them in the name of brows.
5. If you could go back to when you first started your blog, and give yourself one piece of blogging advice, what would it be?
Don’t pressure yourself to write blog posts all the time. It’s not work getting stressed out about and you’ll end up writing poorer posts as a result. And have fun! Let that show through your content!
6. Which makeup brand would you say you buy from most frequently?
Hmm, looking at my make up collection I would say it’s quite fairly split over a number of brands, but I guess I do like Makeup Revolution for the quality and the price and normally pick up an item or two when I’m in the drug store.
7. Is there a makeup product you’ve regretted buying?
This is normally when I buy a foundation, think the shade suit’s me then I get it home and end up either looking very orange or very pale. I’ve got the odd foundation that has remained unused due to the wrong shade. Always get a make up rep in store to colour match you before you buy if you can.
8. How have you changed as a blogger since you started?
I’ve become less shy about my blog to people I know. I used to cringe when I first knew people at work or family/friends where reading it but now I’m like cool, go for it. Other than that I think I still have the same mentality when it comes to my blog and get excited to post content and engage with others. Still got the love!
9. Which makeup product will you always repurchase?
That is the Mabelline Lash Sensational mascara. It used to be Benefit’s They’e Real, but now I’m totally converted to Mabelline. It’s more affordable then Benefit and gives great colour, volume and staying power. I’ve just brought a new one as my old one was running out!
10. Do you think blogging will be different in a year?
No not really. I think people will still write about their lives and all the things they love. I think brands are now super savvy when working with bloggers are we hold a lot of influence to their market audiences so I hope that that connection will strengthen. But as long as people are writing content they are truely passionate about then it can only get better!
Ok, those are my answers, now I tag, chosen at random from my twitter followers…
And here are are your questions:
1. What is your favourite beauty brand and why?
2. Where is your favourite place to purchase your beauty products from?
3. What was the last make up product you brought?
4. Have you any advice for anyone who is just starting out with blogging?
5. Who, if anyone, do you look to for make up inspiration?
6. Which would you pick if you only had one choice; mascara or lipcolour?
7. If you had to create your own beauty collection, what would you call it and why?
8. What is the best thing about writing your blog?
9. If money was no object, what one beauty item would you purchase?
10. What do you hope to achieve with your blog by the end of 2016?
Lot’s of love,
748 total views, 3 views today